Sunday, November 9, 2008

19 "Questions"

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find the 4th sentence. Write down what it says: "Here's my idea," he said proudly. "And it's brilliant." From John Grisham's Skipping Christmas

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? A dirty magnifying mirror.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? I watched Knocked Up last night before falling asleep.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is. Around 4:00pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? Ha! 4:02pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? A lawnmower turning on and off outside. Thankfully, the windows or shut. My nasal passages close up once they get a whiff of freshly cut grass.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? I just walked in the door from driving an hour and a half. It's beautiful outside, but the sun was brutal.

8. What are you wearing? New brown "dress pants" that I purchased at NY&Company. They were buy one pair, get the 2nd 60% off. The don't have a zipper or a button, they feel like sweatpants. I've owned a black pair for about 5 years, I wear them 3-4 times a week.

9. Did you dream last night? I dreamt that I was being bitten by a cat. I probably was.

10. When did you last laugh? This morning, over breakfast when I found out that I would be going to the Eagles game tonight. They're playing the Giants. I'm really, really... really excited to go.

11. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Three of the walls are red, one of the walls has a baseball mural on it. This room used to be my Brother's room until I moved out, he took my old room and my Mom made his room her office.

12. Seen anything weird lately? I saw a girl give an SUV the finger for cutting her off. That's always pleasant to see, especially when it isn't directed at you.

13. What do you think of this quiz? It's better than most quizzes that ask me how old I am and whether or not I have a boyfriend.

14. What is the last film you saw? Knocked Up. "Was your vagina drunk?"

15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? Ecto-cooler. If I see it, I feel bad buying it because I won't actually drink it. If I was a multi-millionaire, that would no longer be a problem.

16. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I'd make it nicer. Everyone is so rushed and aggressive and just, mean. No one takes the time to say Hello and ask how people are doing anymore. I'd also bring romance back. I fear that romance will die when our Grandparents are gone.

17. Do you like to dance? In my car, or my Mom's car rather. How cool am I?

18. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? I won't be having children. I would really like to get a dog, so that I can name him George.

19. Would you ever consider living abroad? I've considered moving to California for photography school. Donations... anyone?

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Yay ^_^ You should blog more here too.
More photos too ^_^