Tuesday, February 17, 2009

IKEA, My Sweet Valentine



A simple meal. The same each time. For Julia, french fries and mac & cheese. For myself, Swedish meatballs and mac & cheese. I should learn to tell the cashier that I'll be drinking water, instead of answering soda like a fool! I have three complaints about our trip to Conshohocken.


  • The seats were awful. They had arms that tricked me each time I tried to stand up. My thigh would get hooked and I would be stuck in a squat until my brain realized that I was trapped.
  • Our table was busted. Actually, that was quite funny.
  • There's never space for your dirty tray. That's at every IKEA I've ever been to.










Strangers.
I'd like to dedicate more of my time into photographing them.
I'm so nervous that someone's going to try and punch me in the face.


Barnes & Nobles

1 comment:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I know what you mean about photographing strangers. I was about to take a photo of a guy with a ridonkulous mullet hair cut but he gave me the evil eye as soon as he saw me raise my camera.