Saturday, December 6, 2008

1. Snow was falling earlier when I was on my way home from shopping.

2. I'm looking forward to Christmas Eve at my Aunt's, hopefully we'll break out the Rock Band.

3. Throwing a fancy Christmas party at my apartment is the best idea ever!

4. One of my favorite old TV shows is The Christmas Story, even though it's a movie, I love to watch it all Christmas day.

5. I'm done with decorating my fake (borrowed) Christmas tree, besides the topper. I have to get one of those this week.

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is the decorations on Market Street. I love seeing all the trees lit up and covered with ornaments as I pass by on my bus ride home..

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to decorating the tree and filling out Christmas cards, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and setting up for my party next weekened and Sunday, I want to well, that's tomorrow! Actually, it's already Sunday since it's 12:29am. Where does the time go?!

Friday Fill-Ins

No comments: