Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm growing old

I attended the best sleepover of my life on Saturday. It took everyone a while before we were able to meet up, but at 2:00pm on Saturday, we were all together.

My 20 year old cousin Kacie, my soon-to-be 15 year old cousin Brooke and our Aunt Debbie.

Our agenda: mani/pedi's, shopping, Bride Wars, foodfoodfood and Rock Band.

Best decision of my life was to allow Brooke to talk me into painting my nails with zebra stripes. Turned out to look more like tiger stripes, especially when compared to hers.



Rock Band: Blitzkrieg Bop


Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld; Kacie was on drums, Brooke was on guitar and I was singing. They thought I was making up the lyrics. We didn't get through the first time, we were too busy peeing ourselves from laughter.

In case you aren't familiar with the song:



At 4:11am, the lights were turned off. At 11:30am, we woke up; exhausted and starving. The candy, soda and snack food wasn't enough of a meal to keep us hungry. Dressed in green, we headed to The Coffee Station. I had a cheese steak omelette and I was brought back to life.

Breakfast


I can't wait to do it again.

4 comments:

DFV said...

I love your nails!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

That omlette looks as good as your nails.

just a classic kace said...

i can't wait, either. come read my blog. now, sleep. ugh.

lil Nay said...

Not only do I <3 the Coffee Station, but I crave the Morton Monster....often.

WV: prata