Thursday, January 22, 2009

What Happened?

On my walk to the El, I saw two large orange Septa trucks at my stop. When I turned the corner, I saw that the elevator was closed and the gate was shut, so I assumed the trucks were there for maintenance.

As I walked up the stairs, I got to the second landing and noticed caution tape. I took my phone out of my pocket to call my boss, I was afraid the el was shut down and that I'd be late for work.

Once upstairs, I saw this:

What Happened?


The gate was open, which is usually used for wheelchairs and strollers. I didn't have to pay my fare, though I was nervous that something terrible happened. I twittered a few news sites, but haven't heard anything. Google didn't pull any matches when I searched "Septa Berks El".

What Happened?


Anybody know what's up?

No comments: