Saturday, January 24, 2009

My extremely boring day



7:57am: Alarm goes off.
8:13am: Got out of bed, moved to couch.
8:18am: Watched the weather channel; it's going to be cloudy & cold.
8:33am: Got off the couch, brushed teeth, pulled hair back.
8:36am: Got dressed.
8:48am: Left for the El, to go to work.
9:08am: On El, headed to work.
9:25am: Clocked in.
12:57pm: Finished everything I had to do today.
1:03pm: Walked to wawa; bought an enormous meatball hoagie and some rice pudding.
1:23pm: Back at work, bored.
2:04pm: Walked to American Apparel; bought this scarf.
2:24pm: Walked to eyeglass store on 13th & Market to find clear frames; selection was terrible.
3:04pm: Back at work.
3:15pm: Ate rice pudding.
4:13pm: Started tracking my day, without twitter.
4:34pm: Walked to Suburban Station to buy a Transpass.
5:03pm: Back to work, bored again.
5:05pm: Called VSP and Lens Crafters and asked a million questions.
5:35pm: Bought a Diet Coke, out of boredom.
6:05pm: Said goodbye, headed home.

About to dye my hair, reheat Cheesecake Factory leftovers and go to sleep.

1 comment:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

That's a beautiful shot. You have beautiful lips. We're Flickr buddies in case you don't recognize me. I've added you to my blog roll.